Menu

Same author for history for 6-7 years...

wehave8

We only used it a year so can't say, but I really did enjoy how EASY it was to use. And how well my son retained the info. The tone wasn't always my cup of tea, but the ease of use and that it worked made up for that. I prioritize those two things pretty highly so I could see us using it long term. 

• Like 1

I've only used some of their high school materials. We really liked Government but didn't care as much for the US history--it was "just okay." I haven't seen the stuff for younger kids to know what I'd think at that level! But...do you have to know 6-7 years out? Can you decide year by year?

37 minutes ago, MerryAtHope said:

I've only used some of their high school materials. We really liked Government but didn't care as much for the US history--it was "just okay." I haven't seen the stuff for younger kids to know what I'd think at that level! But...do you have to know 6-7 years out? Can you decide year by year?

Type A personality.  ;)

Just wondering.  I never thought of 'why' I had to know.  My husband tells me I ask too many questions, too.  :)

Pam

3 minutes ago, wehave8 said:

Type A personality.  ;)

Just wondering.  I never thought of 'why' I had to know.  My husband tells me I ask too many questions, too.  :)

Pam

There's no such thing as too many questions, is there? LOL!

I did use the same things for history for a number of years (Sonlight, Mystery of History), so it makes sense, your number just seemed so specific that I was curious! Maybe *I* ask too many questions!

• Haha 1