Menu

anyone have suggestions for shoes...

bettyandbob

I am looking for shoes that are good for standing and walking on hard surfaces for long hours. 

Is there something built on an athletic sole that is cute. I'd like to be able to wear without socks. 

One of my problems is I wear 10.5 usually. After size 10 most brands don't offer half sizes. If I knew a brand ran big or small I might be able to deal with that. 

I was looking a jambu shoes recently, has anyone worn them? What other brands should I look at. 

I spent a little time in a medical supply store this weekend and saw some cute, comfortable shoes on sale there. I wouldn't have thought to look there for them. They were with medical uniforms. The two brands I saw were Dansko and Sanita. 

Oh, look here for more ideas, just borrowing from nurses who really need sturdy and comfortable shoes. If you don't like any of the styles listed here, perhaps you'll get ideas for companies and can find other styles. 

• Like 1