Menu

Need participants for dd's AP Psych research projects :)

I’m sharing this for my dd. :) She’s looking for participants for her AP Psychology end of year research project. Your participation is all done online and takes less than 30 minutes. If you can help out, read on!

Hello, everyone.

I hope this finds you well. As part of my AP Psychology course I'm taking this year, we're required to do a research project at the end of the year showcasing everything we've learned about psychology and how to conduct a proper scientific study. My project involves the effects of music on reading comprehension, and I'm looking for volunteers willing to participate in my study. It won't take any more than thirty minutes of your time, and the study itself is on Google forms, a very easy format to work with online. If you're willing to participate, you will need to sign a consent form and then go to the web link for the study and complete the study. Please use the following link to download the consent form (In the center of the page, you’ll see the words “Download this mediaâ€. Click on those words to download the consent form.):

All consent forms can be emailed to (please PM me for dd's email address :) ).

Once you have signed the consent form and emailed it, here is the link to the web page to participate in the study itself: https://goo.gl/forms/O9FNW43mIRVWjcQI2

All the questions are simple multiple-choice. You may include your name at the end of the form, but this is entirely optional.

If you have any questions about privacy, consent, purpose, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance!