Menu

Quick: DS needs GPA for internship app-calculate from both colleges?

Familia

Good suggestion. There was a lot of negotiating happening since the big state Uni he's at now didn't want to take the smaller college humanities credits. It all worked out, but I'm not always privy to those types of details from him. (but I am still the person he goes to for help :-))

Edited for typos from being on phone w/out glasses

Edited by secretgarden

He such a geek! He just now sent me his unofficial transcript from current Uni. It's a 4.0. Adding the last college (that was just about as good) would only bring it down a little. If it were me, I just take the current one LOL

PS, you guys are great, thanks!

No, only freshman and part of sophomore year taken at first school.  He is currently a junior.

On the unofficial transcript from current school, all his past classes from former schools that received transfer credit are listed.  (One was dual credit chem from hs)

The 4.0 GPA, though, is only taking current school's classes into consideration.  I would go with that.  

BTW...Crazy child, when we asked him how he did last semester (his first semester back after last year's chemo for lymphoma), he shrugged his shoulder's and said, "Ok".  Now I see that 'Ok' was a 4.0!  No one would ever say we are the dramatic types!

• Like 2