Menu

Guerber's History Book's

Country Girl

I have Story of the Ancient World and Story of the Middle Ages. There are no discussion questions in either book. I like the reading style and have found them very useful as our history spines for the Logic stage. The books do have a timeline and a recommended reading list in the back, but I'm not aware of any activity book associated with the Nothing New Press series.

Am I right in thinking that these books don't include any type of discussion questions with them? Is it made up solely of the stories and suggested supplemental reading list? Does any publisher offer a discussion guide/activity book for this series?

Thanks!

As others have said there are not any discussion question in the Guerber books. What I use to help me discuss the topics in Guerber is TruthQuest history. It is fairly inexpensive, schedules Guerber and while it does not exactly have questions, there is commentary that sparks lots of discussion and conversation.

Thank you all! I knew you guys would have all the answers for me:D

RhondaM, Thanks for the tip about the Truthquest guides. I was hoping some other curriculum out there used these books and had expanded on how to use them.

Thanks!

Just so you know...TQ is commentary on the topic...not on the Guerber pages scheduled.

TOG also schedules in Guerber btw. Or at least they did in the Classic version.