Menu

s/o Portion Control/bingeing

Kassia

See, I don't understand this. You're saying these foods are unhealthy and no one else in the house eats them yet you won't toss them because then you wasted money? If you can eat them sensibly this last time, I can understand keeping them. But if they make you feel bad about yourself, is that really worth money? 

No, it's not worth the money, but DH was with me when I bought them and he won't understand why I need to get rid of them after buying them.  If it were just me, I'd get rid of them.  I guess I can just keep them until they expire and I have to toss them.  :p

No, it's not worth the money, but DH was with me when I bought them and he won't understand why I need to get rid of them after buying them. If it were just me, I'd get rid of them. I guess I can just keep them until they expire and I have to toss them. :p

To rid the junk:

* Food pantry (and before everyone goes nuts... I've worked in good pantries and "treats" were rare and welcomed)

* take to a party

* donate to church youth

* send a college kid a care package

* send troops a care package

• Like 2

To rid the junk:

* Food pantry (and before everyone goes nuts... I've worked in good pantries and "treats" were rare and welcomed)

* take to a party

* donate to church youth

* send a college kid a care package

* send troops a care package

These are great ideas.  The stuff I have isn't total junk - I'm talking about chocolate cereal - chocolate mini wheats, chocolate cheerios, chocolate Krave cereal, and Oreo O's (which DH would eat).  Actually, my sons would eat the others and they will be home soon for Christmas.