Menu

Big jacket? Too big?

Night Elf

My dd19 has gained a lot of weight due to certain medications she's on. Her style before the gain was leggings with oversized shirts and boots. She kept that style but has had to start buying men's big shirts to hang down past her fanny. So now she needs a jacket and she asked for a man's jacket. She's positive she needs an XL because she likes her jackets to be really big to go over her sweatshirts and sweaters, bulky items especially since they are big men's sizes. So I went on Kohls website and ordered an XL. Then I had doubt that it would fit so I went back on and bought a Large. I got the XL in the mail and it's HUGE! It's way bigger than I anticipated, which now leaves me worried the Large is also going to be too big. She wants a specific type of jacket, denim with fleece lining. I think I might order a Medium too but will it get here before Christmas is the question.

Question: Where else could I find a denim jacket with a fleece lining?

You might look at stores like Academy, or Boot Barn, or even a Tractor Supply, Menards, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop, places like that. 

I don't know if LL Bean or Land's End will have that; I know they carry fleece lined things, but not sure about a denim jacket...maybe? Might be more than you want to spend though.