Menu

Flylady support thread Thursday, November 30...

3 ladybugs

Good morning Flyminds! 

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: http://www.flylady.net/ You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

We have completed the baby steps found here: http://forums.welltr...nday-october-1/

We have also completed a Building a Control Journal series found here: http://forums.welltr...-16-tue-oct-24/

If you would like to share your small accomplishments on instagram, please do so at #wtmflylady

Please join in on the fun!

We will start the baby steps again January 1, 2018! So if you are a lurker, find us then!

• Like 1

Today is a new day and I have some stuff on my plate. DH didn't get home last night till midnight and has already left again. Yep I fear the kids will think he really didn't come home last night. 

I really need to do more to start flying today. I think it is a good day for it. So lets see what will happen. 

•  take down stuff to the basement
  •  swish and swipe
  •  hot spot the kitchen
  •  post to blog
  • figure out cookie list for christmas
  •  lesson plan
  • change sheets on bed
  •  

Edited by 3 ladybugs
  • Like 1

Good morning.  I'm in the middle of fighting the FAFSA.  The website kicks me off at random points, making this so much fun!  (That was sarcasm).  But I will persevere. 

I'm trying to think of some very small babysteps that I can add to continue my forward movement while not being so much that it stops me in my tracks or makes me move backwards.  I did start adding lip balm to my lips in the morning - that was something that I couldn't even contemplate when all I was doing was hanging onto the end of the rope by my teeth! 

Yeah I need to start doing more in my evening routine. Problem is I am always so tired at night though! My mom told me about an instant coffee though when I was down in Florida and it is really quite good. I can't drink Nespresso after about 4 otherwise I will be up half the night. This I can drink at 7 and it doesn't do that but wakes me up enough that I can function. Always a good thing in my book! 

I hope you get things figured out! 

• Like 1

BTW - my full tackle list is on my daily tackle thread.

I thought of another baby step to mention though.  I just started to take my doctor's advice and am sitting in front of a full spectrum Ott light in the mornings for 15 minutes.  It helps me to wake up and apparently helps to regulate your melatonin levels so that they go down like they are supposed to during the day.  Then they have somewhere to go at night when they are supposed to go up, allowing you to sleep better.