Menu

Talk to me about Sheets...

frugalmamatx

Where do you find sturdy, soft, durable cotton sheets for a full size bed that don't cost an arm and a leg? I only need a fitted sheet - not a full set {I'm drowning in pillowcases and flats}

My ikea set just gave out. Holes in the middle, as usual. I don't think I'm super hard on sheets, but I'm lucky to get them to last more than 2-3 years. 

Where do you find sturdy, soft, durable cotton sheets for a full size bed that don't cost an arm and a leg? I only need a fitted sheet - not a full set {I'm drowning in pillowcases and flats}

My ikea set just gave out. Holes in the middle, as usual. I don't think I'm super hard on sheets, but I'm lucky to get them to last more than 2-3 years. 

I've never been able to find that combination, honestly. Right now we have two sets of sheets that are the best we've ever had. They are thick,  sturdy and very soft. They have a high thread count - higher than I've ever had before, too. They were expensive, though. I did wait for a sale and use coupons, so that helped. 

I purchased both sets at Kohl's. 

Simply Vera Wang

Simply Vera Wang "striped" 

• Like 1