Menu

Have we talked about Lakewood & Joel Osteen?

Katy

Kind of the bad thing about being an ass, even if you tell the truth no one will believe you.  I don't feel too sorry for him though.

Well, there is that.

The other thing too, which I think has been alluded to is that most people do expect a pastor to be more forthright in offering assistance. Whether or not that expectation is appropriate or warranted is a subject for another thread, but I do think many people feel this way. Lead by example and such.

• Like 2

Didn't know which thread to post this in, but this post brought tears... and hey! I wanna play on those mattresses, too! 😊

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattressMack/status/901969638694600705

That is truly one of the coolest stores ever!!! We spent a lot of time in there last year buying furniture. Our kids spent a lot of time on those bouncing beds. :) When you walk in the door you get blue bell ice cream, soft drinks, cake. They have bowls of fruit also. Then in the middle of the store is a tall cage with monkeys. We had the best time shopping for furniture. There were Mackaws and a playground too. They know how to run a business!!

And I will add there are a ton of people who are huge fans of his and will always remember his kindness to people and his going beyond the call of duty!! That he considered people's pets!!!! :)

Edited by PineFarmMom
  • Like 3