Menu

OLLY Goodbye Stress Gummies

summerreading

I've posted so many times here about anxiety asking for help I thought I'd post something that's working for me in hopes to help someone else.

I picked up OLLY Goodbye Stress gummy supplements at Target, and they work very well for insomnia caused by ruminating and intrusive thoughts. Also helpful if you have caffeine too late. I eat 2 and my mind clears and fall asleep quick.

It has lemon balm, GABA and L-theanine.

• Like 4

Do you happen to know if these are safe to take while on an SSRI?

I am not entirely sure. It may depend on what you are taking and how much. I did research on each ingredient and to me, it seemed fine. Lemon Balm is an herb and GABA and L-theanine are amino acids. The serving size is 2, and I took just 1 for a little bit to test it out. If you ask your doc, they will probably say no. None of my doctors like to discuss natural stuff. 

I am weaning off zoloft over several months. I am down to 25 mg and I have been taking these almost daily. The SSRI side effects are stressing me out, so I'd like to try natural solutions now. 

I am also taking a multivitamin, an Omega 3-6-9, Native Remedies Triple Complex Brain Tonic (mineral salts), and dissolvable B12 to help support weaning. I think it is helping. Yesterday I forgot my dose and didn't feel the flu-like withdrawal feeling until 12 hours had passed. I still felt awful but it took a lot longer to show up. 

I'm not advising you, just sharing my own experience. Please research too. 

Edited by summerreading
  • Like 1