Menu

Free SAT Resource

Guest MysteryTutor

Guest MysteryTutor

Hi guys--

I see a lot of threads about SAT prep, and I just wanted to let you guys know about my totally free SAT prep website, http://www.MysteryTutor.com, which contains a complete video course as well as forums where you can access and discuss my detailed explanations to every single question in the College Board's Official SAT Study Guide.

I've been a private tutor for many years, and I'm frustrated with how many students have completely the wrong idea about the way to take the SAT. That's why I built my site.

Anyway, I hope my website will help you, and if you have any comments or suggestions, please post them in my forum over at http://www.MysteryTutorVault.com.

I'm really trying to make the best website I can, so if you guys could try it out and give me any feedback I'd appreciate it.

Guest MysteryTutor

Great! Please let him know that if he has any questions at all about the SAT to just sign up on my forum and ask, and I'll get back to him as soon as possible.

I forgot to add that every day I post a video at http://www.MysteryTutorBlog.com explaining the College Board's SAT Question of the Day for that day. Those questions are a great way to practice for the SAT in just a few minutes each day. The College Board has its own explanation, but it usually doesn't make sense unless you got the question right in the first place, which isn't much help.

I hope this is helpful!

Mr. E-Tutor

Guest MysteryTutor

Hi guys,

I can understand your skepticism, but since I've only recently launched my sites, my reputation is only starting to build. Regarding CollegeConfidential.com, there have been a couple of glowing threads about my site, although one was deleted by the moderators because it was so enthusiastic they actually thought it was me trying to post undercover :001_smile:.

What I have always told my students is that the only thing that matters when it comes to SAT advice is what actually works against real SAT questions (you should never practice with tests written by a company other than the College Board). And since all of the resources I offer are free, you can check them out and see for yourself.

My approach is different because I've actually been able to break down and analyze the way the College Board creates the test. When you know that, you can often answer math questions correctly without doing any math, or critical reading questions without doing much reading - just because you'll have insight into the way the test is designed.

Anyway, I hope you'll take a look at all of my free materials. Many people are misinformed about the SAT even after they spend a thousand dollars on a class from a big test prep company, which keeps them from getting good scores and going where they want to go. I'd like to clear up that misinformation, and I'm sure if you check out my site, the SAT will start making a lot more sense to you and your children.

I hope this helps,

Mr. E-Tutor