Menu

A would you eat or how would you store this?

StaceyinLA

So I went to make a cup of coffee this morning, and I've been struggling with my coffee - just can't find anything that tastes good right now, and realized there was no milk or cream of any kind. I took a can of TJ's coconut cream and blended it in the blender thinking it might get like whipped cream I could put in it. Well, it didn't, but it did blend up nicely and a little frothy and it actually tastes great and is the best coffee I've had in weeks.

Now I have the coconut milk/cream in a container to use again, but if I put it in the fridge it's gonna harden. Could I leave this on the counter in a sealed container for a couple days and use it, or is that a bad idea?

I would blend all the cream and put it in the fridge.  Add a scoop to your coffee like a dollop of whipped cream.

If you like you coffee super hot, then micro-heat the brew or put it in a pan to heat to reheat-it.

If you can't stand the idea of re-heated coffee, then adding the coconut cream to the cup and micro-heating it for about 7  seconds should take the chill off and then you can add the coffee.

Edited by Tap
  • Like 1