Menu

Cycle app for irregular cycles?

happypamama

I would like an iPhone app that does the following:

Allows for irregular/variable cycles

Allows ME to input when I ovulate

Bases prediction of period on what I put in for ovulation and not on cycle length

Allows me to input teA

I'm not trying to get pregnant. I just want to keep track of when I ovulate so I can predict my period without having to remember it and so in case I do get pregnant, I have accurate dates. My follicular phase length tends to vary a lot, so my cycle length does too, but ovulation is generally very clear. I basically just want an iPhone equivalent of a paper calendar for this. I tried Ovia, but it bases period prediction on whatever I told it my cycle length is instead of fourteen days past when I told it I ovulated. I tried a couple of others, but they don't let me input when I actually ovulate.

I use iPeriod. It will let you put in when you ovulate and a slew of other data. I am not sure though if you can change the period prediction off of ovulation or not. They have a free version you can try. I've been using it for 7+ years.