Menu

Prentice Hall Science Explorer Question

Kissy

I bought one of the 16 little books to try it out and love it. So my question is has anyone bought the books that seem to include the little books like the physical science book that costs more and seems to include all the physical science topics? Did it include all the activities and fun stuff in the shorter books?

We're using the Earth Science right now... it does seem to include all the Earth Science mini subjects BUT some of the chapters are slightly shorter than they are in the other books. I'm not sure if there are missing pictures or activities or if pagination is simply different. I did compare chapter titles to mini-book titles and they were the same or very similar. We like the activies and the questions/review tests.

We've really like it thus far!

http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PSZ15f&PMDbSiteId=2781&PMDbSolutionId=6724&PMDbSubSolutionId=6732&PMDbCategoryId=814&PMDbProgramId=52181&level=4

This is the link to the publisher--you can browse what they have available. It is easy to pick the books up used through Amazon and Ebay, among others.

Try searching "Science Explorer" here on the board and you'll find some good threads about the series.