Menu

Is Memoria Press coming out with a latin program similar to Henle?

Tonia

I've got plans to buy a latin program for myself and I remember reading somewhere that Memoria press has a latin program similar to Henle in the works. Anyone have any info about this? I was going to buy Henle but if they've got something similar in the works I'd rather wait and see that first!

I've got plans to buy a latin program for myself and I remember reading somewhere that Memoria press has a latin program similar to Henle in the works. Anyone have any info about this? I was going to buy Henle but if they've got something similar in the works I'd rather wait and see that first!

Yes, it is in the beta form right now. MP announced on its Forum that they were looking for families to Beta Test. Contact Brian Lowe for information.

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

I was just talking about this with my mom, who does Latin with my girls. She was wanting to know if the Memoria Press' Latin in this new addition, is stressing conjugations and also accents. She finished Latina Christiana I and II and is doing Henle, now. But, she might want to have this instead of "teaching" like she is now. She commented that it was sure nice to have a dvd to pop in every week.

Has anyone actually received the program yet?

Thanks!

Carrie:-)

Polly,

We do plan to complete CD's and DVD's for First Form Latin. The pronunciation CD should be done early in the summer with the DVD's towards the end of the summer.

I really look forward to hearing your feedback on First Form. We have been using it at Highlands Latin for several years with such great success that we can't wait to finally publish it.