Menu

online math - graded and scored options?

Ds#2 is taking college classes and they have this online portion where he can answer questions for their homework and take tests online and have them be graded (he also has a in class portion that's written).  It was a disk that came with his textbook.  Is there any math like this for pre-algebra and up?  Grade 4 and up?  Not teaching textbooks please.  I'm looking for ways to lighten my homeschooling load so that I can actually continue to do so.

I'm looking for something like teaching textbooks, but I little more "academic."  More like a teaching textbooks format for a program like Saxon or "name your popular math book here".  

Perhaps this? https://www.diveintomath.com/shormann-math/

I know nothing about that program in particular but we tried to use DIVE for two courses (Saxon and Earth Science) so I remembered he was adding more math. We were not fans (the Saxon was not his fault--Saxon didn't work for us in general), but I know many people here are very happy with Mr. Shormann's classes so thought I would throw it out. So far it looks like he's only developed it for high school level, but you might check it out and see if it's what you're looking for. 

Edited by texasmom33