Menu

Jennifer3141, about those 'bad teens'

They're not. In fact, teens can be so wonderful.

I've had a terrible headache all week because of a pinched nerve in my neck, but because my husband is out of town, the grocery shopping falls on me this week.

We needed a few things from Costco (:willy_nilly:) and several things from the regular grocery store. My boys also had a few books to pick up at the library, so I put off taking my pain medication until the afternoon since I had to drive.

By the time we finished with the library and Costco, I was in agony.

So you know what my fabulous teen did? He told me to stay in the car and relax while he took my grocery list and a credit card and did the rest of the shopping for me. Then he packed everything from the car into the house and put all the groceries away. What a guy, eh?

As I reclined my seat and he set off across the parking lot into the grocery store, I though of you and wanted to let you know how great teens can be.

:)

So you know what my fabulous teen did? He told me to stay in the car and relax while he took my grocery list and a credit card and did the rest of the shopping for me. Then he packed everything from the car into the house and put all the groceries away. What a guy, eh?

Absolutely! You have blessed your future daughter-in-law with a sensitive and considerate young man. Well done, Mama!