Menu

What does a 17 yo girl want for Christmas?

PeterPan

My dh got me a lovely pair of diamond stud earrings in white gold last year from Kohl's for a great price.The sales went from Black Friday through New Years.  I don't think small tasteful earrings will make your dd a target. I also have a small pair of white gold hoops with tiny diamonds set in. I like small jewelry pieces; always tasteful and never out of style. 

I'd go with small studs or hoops. Does she like her birthstone? That's also an option for studs. But diamonds go with everything.

Oh birthstones, I forgot!  Yes, I'll go look at Kohls.  I always start on amazon, and I sort of got lost in the oblivion, with SO many options, lol.

Mine is getting her ski pass (fabulous deal--Gold Pass for $110) and we're going to try to go to Finding Neverland in Denver. And she's asking siblings for a fitness tracker or .243 ammo for her new gun. Odd list, I know. 

Haha, I pulled up FN and started playing the videos, and she got this funny look on her face. Turns out they aren't coming to this part of the country anyway, but maybe another year!

RootAnn, you have a good memory!  She sort of has been splurging on that lately, oops, or otherwise you're right it would be a good present! And that's why I liked the tix idea, because she could see the costumes.  Alas, she's so busy, she can't see the production I would have taken her to, sigh...

Now to go work on the earrings.  Maybe Kohls will come through for me.  :)

• Like 1