Menu

Logic Puzzles books -- for kids

vonfirmath

When we go on trips, DH and I buy a Penny Press Logic Puzzle book to work on the puzzles.  We have also gotten books to hang around and work in.

Is there anything like this at an easier level we could get for my son?

He LOVES logic puzzles and I'd like to get him a magazine/book to put in his stocking at Christmas.

Is there anything like this at an easier level we could get for my son?

He LOVES logic puzzles and I'd like to get him a magazine/book to put in his stocking at Christmas.

Have you considered the game SET?  It could be played co-operatively, competitively, or solo.  I think if he likes logic puzzles, he'd  enjoy it.

You might also take a look at Logic Links from MindWare.  There used to be books, but I'm not sure if they still exist.  There is a boxed set of puzzles.  That link is here.

Take a look at MindWare's other offerings.  They have some good stuff for many levels of expertise.

Also look at Mind Benders and Balance Benders from Critical Thinking Press.  Mind Benders are traditional logic problems and the books increase in difficulty from Level 1 to 8.  Your son might already be beyond the first two or three levels if he has experience.  You can view a sample page to get a feel for difficulty.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 2