Menu

AC/DC ~ tell me the truth...

AC/DC?  

1. 1. AC/DC?

• They rock. Always have, always will. Plus I want Angus's school uniform.
    • Used to love 'em, but I've moved on.
    • Can't say I ever joined this bandwagon.
    • Who or what is AC/DC?

Hey, I do like You Shook Me All Night Long -- I like the sound of the music, I never listen to lyrics unless I'm really into the song. Something I can do because English is not my first language and I'm musically inclined :)

Dh I think still likes them, and my BIL who's 15 likes them too. Grandma I think likes them too (dc's Grandma, not mine).

Hey, I do like You Shook Me All Night Long -- I like the sound of the music, I never listen to lyrics unless I'm really into the song. Something I can do because English is not my first language and I'm musically inclined :)

Dh I think still likes them, and my BIL who's 15 likes them too. Grandma (dh's mother) I think likes them too. But she likes Aerosmith much better.

I am in the "have no clue who or what they are" camp. I had to look them up. I thought you were talking about batteries or some kind of electrical charge? So....guess I'm really out of the loop.

I am in the "have no clue who or what they are" camp. I had to look them up. I thought you were talking about batteries or some kind of electrical charge? So....guess I'm really out of the loop.

Well, at least you didn't run into one of the alternate meanings of the term. :D