Menu

Journal of the Plague Year

If I "print" the webpages to pdf, using Chrome browser, it strips off much of the gunk. But the text is so small in the pdf. And there are so many different pages to "print". You can access the most important parts of the study guide at the webpage without paying.

GradeSaver has a lot of good info. I'm hoping I can figure how to access it easier.

This book has no chapters and just rambles on for 9 hours without a break, I like seeing the length of audiobooks even when I don't use them. It instantly lets me know how long the book is in a much more accurate way than page counts.

• Like 1

It looks like the study guide has broken the text up into 12 sections under the section of "Summary and Analysis". I'm using these divisions to divide the book into chapters. That really helps. 

http://www.gradesaver.com/a-journal-of-the-plague-year/study-guide/summary-it-was-about-the-beginning-of-september-1664-to-but-i-must-go-back-to-the-beginning-of-this-surprizing-time

Then I am underlining some of the main points mentioned in the summary and analysis.

I bought a cheap Dover Thrift Edition so don't mind marking it all up.

At first I wondered if all the work to peel the study guide off the website was worth it. It was.

Edited by Hunter