Menu

Well, I didn't handle THAT great.

BlsdMama

Laugh. when I had to WALK to the grocery store and walk back with my groceries, I would walk past the QFC to the Safeway farther away from my house because of the prices. (Factoria)

Now I've moved to an area where we have Randall's instead of Safeway -- and it is the "expensive" grocery store.

and factoria is the traffic I was complaining about  . . . one of our favorite chinese places is in factoria .. .top gun.  parking is hard to come by there . . . .very hard.

I used to be a member at our Sams, and just let it expire.  Something went wrong every time I was in there, either with the store or the staff or just my kids.  Every visit was mildly negative, in a vague sort of way.  So I just quit going.  Same with Walmart.  Ours is probably local; the parking lot is horrendous and no one is every happy in there--staff nor shoppers.

The weirdest Sams Club experience I had was when I stacked two yogurt containers on the convey belt and the top one succumbed to physics and made a nice yogurty mess on the floor.  It was an URGENT code red clean up job that involved 3 staff.  It was...bizarre.  I apologized at least twice, and no one even acknowledged it because they were so focused on the clean up.  I came away with the impression that the floor is serious business and that perhaps they get chewed out in their staff meetings about it.   :D

I rotate between BJ's, Publix, and Aldi.  It depends on what I'm buying and what's on sale.