Menu

I need to recommend an iPad game...

madteaparty

I actually dislike technology and so many things I've spent $ on have not worked well for us (raspberry pi gathering dust, same with the Lego robotics sets) but...it could be this is a different child thing, this OSMOS game is an amazing thing. My jaded self is pleasantly surprised seeing my 5 year old interact with it. I'm not sure how to describe the technology but it is an interactive iPad kit thing, she draws on paper to make balls bounce off her lines on her screen, there's letters and math games as well. One of the games teaches coding. We have the wonder kit which includes 4 or 5 different things.

(Not affiliated. Was genuinely impressed and wanted to recommend). https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=osmo+for+ipad&tag=hydsma-20&index=aps&hvadid=35286239100&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=18436747921891371849&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=m&ref=pd_sl_7sxbwt6i93_b&gclid=CjwKEAjw-r27BRCzsNyzrMrM-j0SJACp2TiBC1AoNFS9ESYKTwk5ZITv8LRpzuNSipRxXx9s5yPwORoCjaXw_wcB

I had seen it and it looks great. Glad to know it is as good as it looks! I teach programming and like to be able to recommend things for the younger set.

If you would be interested in writing a blog post for me, I would love that :) You can even just do it verbally and I will get it typed up. PM me if you would

My local libraries frequently host play sessions for OSMO. The company is located near to me anyway :)

ETA:

My kids love the Lego power functions modules a lot more than the Mindstorm. I just count using the raspberry pi as their technology credit for this coming year. California has a technology standard for k-8 which schools randomly follow.

Edited by Arcadia