Menu

Transcript course title question

My daughter took Latin I & II with Lukeion and Latin IV with another provider. I'm wondering how I should label this on the transcript. Should I use these specific course titles (to match provider transcripts), noting at the bottom of DD's transcript that Latin III was skipped, or should I label them I, II, & III, and put a note in DD's Latin III course description explaining that this provider's Latin IV was used for the Latin III credit?

My daughter took Latin I & II with Lukeion and Latin IV with another provider. I'm wondering how I should label this on the transcript. Should I use these specific course titles (to match provider transcripts), noting at the bottom of DD's transcript that Latin III was skipped, or should I label them I, II, & III, and put a note in DD's Latin III course description explaining that this provider's Latin IV was used for the Latin III credit?

I would use the provider's title too.  You can give a comment in the course description for Latin IV if necessary that she took this level after a placement assessment with the second provider.

ETA:  I do interviews for my alma mater and I often end up interviewing the homeschoolers in my area.  I have been known to do a quick search on a course title, so that I can add some context in my write up.  There has been at least once when the course name didn't match any course I could see the listed provider offering and it did leave me scratching my head a bit.

Edited by Sebastian (a lady)