Menu

Dry Erase Activity Book

My 4yo loves her Dry Erase book and wants a new one. The one she currently has does number to 10, reading a clock, letters, and shapes. More of a preschool level one.

She loves doing math and does a lot of subtracting and addition. She also loves writing and that's definitely her strong point. I'm looking for a dry erase book at the Kindergarten level. Any recommendations? This is something she usually does on her own initiation and during no quiet time.

I just purchased these for my kids, just turned 4 and 5 1/2:

This one I gave my newly 4 year old, it has lots of tracing animals (and words) and then drawing them on your own, or drawing half of a mirror image picture, mazes, circle animals that are a certain color, write how many puppies are on the page, etc:

http://www.amazon.com/Wipe-Clean-Animals-Learning-Books/dp/0312494017/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460639044&sr=1-1&keywords=wipe+clean+animals

This is the same on Ananda linked to, it has letter and number practice, writing beginning, ending, and middle sounds, then the back half of the book are games: suduko, what's different between two pictures, mazes, word searches, and beginning cross word puzzles.

http://www.amazon.com/Wipe-Clean-Activity-Workbook-Step/dp/0312502141/ref=pd_sim_14_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=61d7oWJvxHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR137%2C160_&refRID=1HWHF574Y9B7BMX4HZHV

I know you are specifically looking for the write and wipe books, but at that age I started a three-ring binder with plastic page protectors. Then you can use any activity book that appeals to her. My daughter still loves hers although the pages tend to be more logic puzzles these days. We keep it in the car with a cloth and a dry erase marker.

I know you are specifically looking for the write and wipe books, but at that age I started a three-ring binder with plastic page protectors. Then you can use any activity book that appeals to her. My daughter still loves hers although the pages tend to be more logic puzzles these days. We keep it in the car with a cloth and a dry erase marker.

I have made my own before, but I was looking for something pre made. I might do that though.

I just purchased these for my kids, just turned 4 and 5 1/2:

This one I gave my newly 4 year old, it has lots of tracing animals (and words) and then drawing them on your own, or drawing half of a mirror image picture, mazes, circle animals that are a certain color, write how many puppies are on the page, etc:

http://www.amazon.com/Wipe-Clean-Animals-Learning-Books/dp/0312494017/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460639044&sr=1-1&keywords=wipe+clean+animals

This is the same on Ananda linked to, it has letter and number practice, writing beginning, ending, and middle sounds, then the back half of the book are games: suduko, what's different between two pictures, mazes, word searches, and beginning cross word puzzles.

http://www.amazon.com/Wipe-Clean-Activity-Workbook-Step/dp/0312502141/ref=pd_sim_14_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=61d7oWJvxHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR137%2C160_&refRID=1HWHF574Y9B7BMX4HZHV

Is the Big Activoty Book higher than a K level? I saw reviews that said it was a bit difficult for younger kids. I don't mind if only a few pages are too hard. She can add/subtract to 10 and read some cvcc and words with common digraphs. I was looking at the scholastic one for K and it seems like a good fit