Menu

Question for Spy Car

Negin

Spy Car, a long time ago, back on the old boards, if I recall, there was a thread on Persian food. Someone asked about it and you summed it up beautifully (as you so often do), something to the effect of "It's food that's fit for the Kings and Queens of the World" or something like that. Do you remember your words? I want to use them if that's okay. I wish I could find that thread. 

Thanks ever so much. 

Spy Car, a long time ago, back on the old boards, if I recall, there was a thread on Persian food. Someone asked about it and you summed it up beautifully (as you so often do), something to the effect of "It's food that's fit for the Kings and Queens of the World" or something like that. Do you remember your words? I want to use them if that's okay. I wish I could find that thread. 

Thanks ever so much. 

If I could remember a tenth of my thoughts, I wouldn't need to write them out here :D

I'm constantly astounded when old threads pop up, and it's all new to me.

Bill (who's sailing steadily into the sunset)

• Like 6

Looks like you found it! 

Although I have been known to repeat myself :p

"Royalty," something tells me I'd have used the word royalty.

Bill

At least I've proved my memory really is shot :D

Bill

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 1

This thread is pure nostalgia and makes me miss the way these boards used to be, or at least, the way I used to be (far more active than I am now). I barely post here anymore and I do miss doing so. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :hurray:   :grouphug:   :hurray:

And what was I talking about kashk in a thread on Red Velvet cake in any case? :D

Bill

Bill, because Kashk is far better than Red Velvet rubbish.  :lol:

• Like 4

This thread is pure nostalgia and makes me miss the way these boards used to be, or at least, the way I used to be (far more active than I am now). I barely post here anymore and I do miss doing so. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :hurray:   :grouphug:   :hurray:

Bill, because Kashk is far better than Red Velvet rubbish.  :lol:

Negin, I miss your posts too.  Bill doesn't post often anymore either--in fact, I clicked on this thread because I saw both of your names on it.  :)

I hope all else in each of your lives is moving along wonderfully.  The boards were better because of you, and I have no doubt that you have a similar impact among your real life friends and community.

• Like 8

Negin, I miss your posts too.  Bill doesn't post often anymore either--in fact, I clicked on this thread because I saw both of your names on it.  :)

I hope all else in each of your lives is moving along wonderfully.  The boards were better because of you, and I have no doubt that you have a similar impact among your real life friends and community.

You are so sweet and your very kind words have made my morning.  :grouphug:  Thank you. You've embarrassed me. I don't believe that I was anything much here at all. I need to visit these boards more regularly because of lovely, warm-hearted people like you.  :grouphug:

• Like 2