Menu

Exercise Thread - Jan 31 - Feb 6

KathyBC

New thread. Better late than never?

Sunday - 30 min. toning dvd
Monday - DD sick, no dance class for her. Which meant I could catch a closer, earlier yoga class with the instructor I like. Yay! And worked on my breathing, which helped.

Tuesday - 20 min. Zumba Rush dvd for the first time, after work. Meh.

Wednesday - Exercise class

Thursday - bummed out in the morning. Between fresh snowfall and preparing for an evening meeting, I didn't have a chance to workout before picking up dd's PE class for their snowshoeing fieldtrip. Which ended fantastically, as one of the instructors invited me to participate. 1 hour groomed loop along the river, gorgeous sunshine, fresh snow, one of the leaders that I know and I chit chatted and let the 13-year-olds zoom on ahead. Great, great day!

Friday - 40 minute activate dvd

• Like 1

New thread. Better late than never?

Sunday - 30 min. toning dvd

Monday - DD sick, no dance class for her. Which meant I could catch a closer, earlier yoga class with the instructor I like. Yay! And worked on my breathing, which helped.

Tuesday - 20 min. Zumba Rush dvd for the first time, after work. Meh.

Wednesday - Exercise class

Thursday - bummed out in the morning. Between fresh snowfall and preparing for an evening meeting, I didn't have a chance to workout before picking up dd's PE class for their snowshoeing fieldtrip. Which ended fantastically, as one of the instructors invited me to participate. 1 hour groomed loop along the river, gorgeous sunshine, fresh snow, one of the leaders that I know and I chit chatted and let the 13-year-olds zoom on ahead. Great, great day!

Friday - 40 minute activate dvd

Snowshoeing sounds amazing! I live in prime country for that but haven't done it since we moved here. I own the equipment...I need to make a snow date.

Sunday: 2.25 mile run (felt awesome..,wanted to go forever, but I'm forcing myself to build my mileage very slowly as I come back from a weird overuse injury).

Monday: Biked 75 minutes, push ups, squats

Tuesday: Biked 70 minutes, intervals

Wednesday: Biked 70 minutes, push-ups

Thursday: Ran 2 miles (in the snow, man!), Biked 35 minutes

Friday: Biked 90 minutes, weights

• Like 1