Menu

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

What do you mean by "specific version"? Did Mark Twain write several?

LOL! That would be an exciting development wouldn't it? Actually, I'm looking for a version which is unabridged, available to purchase new and printed with a font which is readable without a magnifying glass. I'm looking on Amazon and don't see Penguin edition or some of the publishers that I usually trust. Any recommendations?

Oh, I understand now - you are looking for a particular edition. LOL.

I have the Signet Classic edition which is fine, not great, but OK. I am cheap like this.

PERFECT! That's actually what I have in my Amazon cart. I peeked on the Hewitt website and that's what they use but I value the opinion of the Hive as "Prime Authority." Thanks for your help. I really don't like this book and that was making the process even more difficult. Just have to get through this and then onto better things! (my apology to all of you who love this book). 

The annotated version, hardback with the blue cover, is really good. I can't look now to see who the publisher is.

Certainly not necessary to spend that much, but we found this version very informative and helpful. We did find an inexpensive used copy.

Edited by Penelope

The annotated version, hardback with the blue cover, is really good. I can't look now to see who the publisher is.

Certainly not necessary to spend that much, but we found this version very informative and helpful. We did find an inexpensive used copy.

Oh Penelope, thank you for the advice. I'm going to see if I can find it and hope that you take pity on me and post the publisher when you have a chance. I have a 10th grader this year, next year, the NEXT year, a year off and then...one more. LOL. Getting versions that I like can be sanity saving!!!