Menu

Cell phones: can anyone review LG G3 or LG G Stylo? or ZTE Warp Elite?

katilac

I have an iphone 5s right now, with AT&T. We really need to switch, because we have to add one dd now and another one next year, and no way can we swing the phones and monthly bill. 

Cell phones: can anyone review LG G3 or LG G Stylo? ETA: or ZTE Warp Stylo? I'm liking the bigger size and increased available storage. 

I mostly use my phone for checking email and texts, GPS, and some internet surfing to look up products, etc. 

A good camera is a definite plus. 

If you have a different phone you love from Boost Mobile, tell me that, too!

Edited by katilac

I have an LG G3, and like it fine.Took me a little while to get used to Android.  I moved from an iPhone 4 to the LG a couple years ago, I think.  I got it because it was free, and moving to the iPhone 5 at that time was $100.  So not because of any features or research, but because of cost.  I LOVE the bigger screen and Swype keyboard (the latter I found out is available on the apple).  Didn't like that my phone didn't fit in my pocket anymore.  The camera was way better megapixel-wise than what I had.  I've never printed anything, but am happy with what I see on my screen.  Also memory was better than the other free phone at the time.  I'm NOT techy, and use for same you do.  

• Like 1