Menu

Tim Hawkins question -- about "Fire Ants"

My ds has recently decided that Tim Hawkins'

is his favorite song (yes, I know -- this is not one of my prouder mommy moments). He is curious as to what song it's a parody of.

I have no idea.

Do you?:confused:

I thank you. My son thanks you. My whole family thanks you.:001_smile:

(Just tossing this out for your consideration . . . my son is actually a very nice boy who would never even dream of doing the things mentioned in this song. I promise!);)

We love Tim Hawkin's songs! But I have never heard that one before. Its... uh.... interesting! LOL! I don't recognize the tune at all. If you read the comments under the video, someone mentioned that it is an original song, not a parody. My DS will probably love this song too!

My absolute favorite song of his is "I Don't Drink Beer".

We love Tim Hawkin's songs! But I have never heard that one before. Its... uh.... interesting! LOL! I don't recognize the tune at all. If you read the comments under the video, someone mentioned that it is an original song, not a parody. My DS will probably love this song too!

My absolute favorite song of his is "I Don't Drink Beer".

You know, I never even thought to read the comments! :001_huh: Thanks for pointing that out to me.:)

The reason I came here to ask is because it's here I learned about Tim Hawkins in the first place, so I figured someone would know the answer. (One of the many great things we've discovered as a result of these boards!):D

Thanks again!

Ok, I had to see the video. Funny . . . in a weird sort of way. We love Tim Hawkins here too. But I don't think ds will appreciate this one as much since he was just bitten by a fire ant today. :sad:

You know Tim's bit about the Dress Barn? Whenever we go to our favorite Mexican restaurant we pass the Dress Barn and it sounds like a zoo in our car!

"Can I help YOUUUUUUU?"

"That'll be 20 buck-buck-buck-buck-BUCKS!"

Thanks for the laugh,

Cinder