Menu

a tiny anxious confession...

hopskipjump

I think homeschool applications take longer at some schools.  UOregon sends homeschool applications to "scholastic review" which seems to slow them down.  Someone has to read all of that stuff we sent, as opposed to just looking at a GPA from an accredited school.  I don't think you have to worry.  There is just some poor soul designated "home school reviewer" with a huge pile of our hard work to go through  :lol:

Edited by Joules
  • Like 1

There is just some poor soul designated "home school reviewer" with a huge pile of our hard work to go through  :lol:

The next time I'm feeling anxious about the slow turnaround time... I'm going to think about that poor guy. He probably drew the short straw and has the office downstairs with no windows and poor ventilation. He has a tiny desk that is over-burdened with mountains of over-the-top detailed course descriptions and school reports from home school applicants' mothers, and probably had to take someone's rejected, squeaky desk chair and can only mentally process a few applications a day due to the sad state of his working conditions.   :lol:

• Like 5

The next time I'm feeling anxious about the slow turnaround time... I'm going to think about that poor guy. He probably drew the short straw and has the office downstairs with no windows and poor ventilation. He has a tiny desk that is over-burdened with mountains of over-the-top detailed course descriptions and school reports from home school applicants' mothers, and probably had to take someone's rejected, squeaky desk chair and can only mentally process a few applications a day due to the sad state of his working conditions.   :lol:

Hardest I've laughed in days  :lol: Wish I hadn't been drinking my coffee!

I will think of this poor man as we wait to hear from Oregon!

• Like 1