Menu

Can we talk about SHOES???

I'm going to a party where the theme is shoes. I'm not exactly sure what that means! But, I really want to buy a new pair of nice dress shoes for it. (I went to Ann Taylor tonight to look and ended up buying all sorts of other things, but no shoes!!! LOL) I need help!!!

I can buy handbags, skirts, shirts, etc, but I am so bad about shoes (mostly because I'm a size 10.5 or 11 in a AAAA width!!). So, can you please link me to a dress shoe that you really like that won't look like skis on me?

I have the Zappos page open right now and have found a couple pair I think are really cute, but I just don't know! I like a bit of a heel, but not so much that my ankles buckle!! LOL

So, what do you wear when you are dressy?

Thanks!!

I usually choose strappy heels. I have some cute ones with beeds that come up the top of the foot and then bead around my ankle and I get LOTS of compliments on them. As for where to buy.......that is tough with your size, my mom is a size 10.5 and she has a heck of a time finding shoes.

Actually I'm not really joking, Jennifer. If the topic is "shoes", I would take that as an opportunity to do something really silly. Get a pair of really bizaar shoes or something that totally clashes and are completely inappropriate with the rest of your outfit.