Menu

Anniversary meal in Jacksonville?

Cottonwood

We are new to the area and this weekend is our anniversary.  We thought we'd try Clark's Fish Camp since we heard the seafood was so good there.  But then Seasons 52 was suggested for us. Seems like opposite ends of the spectrum. lol  I guess I just really want a great meal and an atmosphere that isn't super loud so that we could hold hands and reflect on our past year.  Suggestions?   Even if they don't exactly fit my description..I'll take all ideas!

Haven't lived there in awhile, but some popular places of maybe 5-10 years ago included Marker 32, Bistro AIX, Chart House, etc.   There are a whole bunch of fun/funky restaurants in the Riverside area.  We used to love to go to one called the Casbah Cafe.

Have you tried Urban Spoon?

The Chart House is utterly lovely!  The view is divine, ditto the ambiance, the salad bar is amazing, the entrees are spectacular, the lighting is subtle, a private conversation is possible, and they serve a molten hot lava cake that simply begs to be shared.  What's not to love?   :svengo:   If this becomes your choice, inform them when you call to make a reservation that it is your anniversary and be sure to request a waterside table. It would be a memorable evening...  Have fun wherever you go!  :001_rolleyes:

• Like 1