Menu

Any idea where to sell a ton of Build-a-Bears and clothes?

Tap

Dd17 collected BaBs for years.  They are played with but in great condition.  I am sure some are collectors items, but she isn't trying to sell them for high dollar since they are played with. She is ready to part with them and would like to see if she can get a bit of cash out of it.  Any ideas on how to get rid of them?

She has 45 bears and massive amounts of clothes and shoes.  Just for perspective, her clothes/accesories alone would fill 3 to 4 of those flip top totes from Costco.   She has probably 10 to 15 pairs of shoes, skates, tents, backpacks.....you name it, she likely has it.  LOL 

Aside from Craigslist, any ideas?  Ebay seems difficult due to shipping.  The bears wouldn't fit in a mailing box very easy, so the shipping costs would probably be more than the bear.  LOL 

Any horses? We have a BELOVED horse and I wouldn't mind if he had a twin. Feel free to pm me. :-)

I will have to ask dd.  She is at cheer right now and the game will go until about 9 or 10pm, so it will likely be tomorrow, but I will try to remember to let you know either way.  :0)