Menu

Tornado pictures

Those are great pics. They were taken by Morris Abernathy.

My husband is in the last picture of the slide show. He and I were bagging student belongings all day yesterday. My whole body aches all over, but worth it!!

edit: Well,l my huswband doesn't seem to be the last pic but he has a Nebraska cap on.

Oh, Shelli, now I see his name. When Judith sent that out on the loop I just watched it in slide show format and the photographer's name does not show.

How are they doing finding homes for the displaced students.

And this is a probably a terribly self-serving question, but this catastrophe is probably going to mean no rising senior program this summer, right? :(

Oh, Shelli, now I see his name. When Judith sent that out on the loop I just watched it in slide show format and the photographer's name does not show.

How are they doing finding homes for the displaced students.

And this is a probably a terribly self-serving question, but this catastrophe is probably going to mean no rising senior program this summer, right? :(

I would imagine they hope to get all class-related stuff up and running normally. I can only say that Centrifuge will have to go somewhere else.

And a whole bunch of kids from West Tenn. didn't get to take the ACT Saturday...... I think they MAY reschedule the testing for that group of kids.

I don't know how the housing stuff is going. Yesterday they were calling the homes of local students to see if they could take more students for the semester..... I also heard talk about those FEMA trailers maybe coming to campus.