Menu

Go Piscis -- Latin Monkey Match Cards for SSL2

SeaConquest

My DS wants to play Go Piscis with some Latin cards. If I buy the SSL2 cards, do they also cover the words in SSL1, or do I need to buy both sets? Yes, I know that I could make them, but I am lazy like that.

Also, has anyone used the Headventureland pay site? Is it fun/worth the money?

Thanks!

There is a set of cards for SSL 1 and another set for SSL 2.

You could make them but there are a lot of words! I've enjoyed having the set because they are sturdy and colorful and I didn't have to write them all out. I'm lazy like that...and proud of it! 😉

I haven't tried the online stuff yet. But I've wondered if it was worth it. We have the DVDs so I wasn't sure exactly what the online portion would add. But I'd love to read reviews.

• Like 2

Yes, two sets of cards and hundreds of them. I recommend buying them if you think you will use them.

The SSL1 portion of Headventureland was free as of this past summer. It is just vocabulary practice. I had my kids do it to help with their Latin retention. We are currently doing SSL2 so we have not done the SSL2 portion of Headventureland yet. 

• Like 1