Menu

History and Science Together

faiths13

Is there a history and science curriculum that would go well together, or a curriculum that incorporates the two together, but is pretty inexpensive? I am not looking to buy a big package or spend a lot of money. It is for early elementary. I am looking for Christian worldview. Thank you!!

Berean Builders has a chart showing how you can match up Story of the World with their series. The Berean Builders books teach science along with the history of science, but I have wouldn't consider it a complete history curriculum. There are so many topics in science and history... and they are such different subjects.... seems like an odd combo. But I could see doing combo of literature and history, or of math and science.

ETA: Here's a link.  

The Book of Potentially Catastrophic Science is chronological experiments.   http://www.amazon.com/Book-Potentially-Catastrophic-Science-Experiments/dp/0761156879/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442342271&sr=1-1&keywords=catastrophic+science We use it in addition to the SOTW activity guide to round out history.  There are only a few experiments per volume (the book has 50, divide by 4), but they are a lot of fun!

• Like 1