Menu

Book Review Sites

Cottonwood

Some review sites are kind of short on nice reviews below adult level so I'm looking for a list of book review sites that also include YA and younger.   So far I have Common Sense Media (but only about 1/2 of the books I search for are there) and  Compass Book Ratings (I just found this one tonight).  Are there any others?  Or would it be easier to just look to wikipedia each time?

have you tried searching at GoodReads?  They have book reviews on just about any book.  IT may not be exactly what you're looking for as they might not tell you how many swear words or violent scenes are in a book, but you can get a general idea.

I do look on Goodreads for the plot but I do need to know a little more about it's content as we were completely blindsided by something recently and it caused us to do a little more supervising for one of the kids here.  I REALLY like common sense media, but it's so hit and miss with which titles they have added.

• Like 1