Menu

FLL1&2 vs Newer FLL

I've used both. The main difference between them is that the newer ones are easier on my 40-something year old eyes -- the print is larger and there's more white space on each page. Here's a description of the changes from the Peace Hill Press website:

"Originally published along with the second level of First Language Lessons as a single volume, Level 1 has been redesigned as a simple-to-use one-year program. Level 1 has the same great content as the original edition, along with new picture narration lessons. It has been redesigned for clarity and ease of use. Lessons follow the same order as the original edition."

I would use the older edition without hesitation if I didn't have the vision issues. 

I have both right now. The layout is easier on the new ones but the changes are very minor. I have the combined one that I picked up at a used book sale for like $5. I did buy the new separated version thinking is would have places for the student to write or something. It doesn't. Oh well. I will be selling it later and I will just continue to use the combined one!