Menu

Exercise 9/11

Hi all! I woke up on time today and did my BFL cardio on the stationery bike. Yeah! I'm all sweaty now but so glad that is over with!

How did you guys do?

Angela

Great job, Angela! I'll have to look into this BFL that I've been hearing so much about!

Just finished my 2 mile walk. I cleaned alllllll day yesterday so my body woke up pretty pooped this morning. I just took it easy, but still did 2 mi. in 30 min. Now off to get ready before my brother and his family arrive!!!!!

Good morning ladies! I went 1.4 miles half run half walk. Ho hum. I hope to bump it up next week. If I go tomorrow that will make me 3 times this week---won't have time at all on Saturday or Sunday.

My gift from dh (the shoe sensor for IPod) has been a pain so far...still unable to use it because I have the Classic IPod which won't work with it. Went and bought a Nano last night (oh and btw, I thought they were $80 and turns out they are $200) but none of our 3 computers would recognize it so I think it is a bad one. I am taking it back today for exchange. I am so anxious to get it loaded and connected to my new sensor. I think I will even go buy some new Nike's today that hold the sensor in the little pouch. Anyone have the shoes? Are they good?

Great job Krazzy getting your walk in this morning when guests are coming. Stay focused while they are here and you will be fine on the eating. Try to get one of them to go on a walk with you at least one morning. I do that when I go see my friend....we can talk and walk and we both are glad for the exercise.

Angela, I'm probably going to have to start some video workouts as winter comes on....so I might be there with you doing those soon.

I walked 45 or so minutes this morning on a path that used to take me 55. :D

It felt sooooooo good to get moving. I loved the fresh air, sun peeking through the clouds, and waving at the school kiddoes waiting for the bus.

Should be able to get a good walk and gardening chores in tomorrow, but by Saturday, what's left of Ike will be pouring and blowing on us. I predict I'll be enjoying my stationary bike over the weekend.

Scarlett, I have a pair of Nike+ shoes. They have lots of different models that work with the sensor. I have the Air Zoom Hot Shots which I love. I have also heard great things about the Air Pegasus model. If my Nike outlet store had them, I would have bought the Free Everyday shoes. I did not like the Air Zoom Plus. Just try them all out.

Scarlett, I have a pair of Nike+ shoes. They have lots of different models that work with the sensor. I have the Air Zoom Hot Shots which I love. I have also heard great things about the Air Pegasus model. If my Nike outlet store had them, I would have bought the Free Everyday shoes. I did not like the Air Zoom Plus. Just try them all out.

I bought the Air Max Moto+ 6....They were almost the least expensive pair of the "+" series. They are fine. Got the Nano exchanged. Couldn't use it on my computer because my OS won't support the version of ITunes my Nano needs to operate...So I had to use ds's computer...that will be ok. Anyway, I got everything together tonight and I can't wait to use it in the a.m. Oh, I didn't calibrate my NikePlus sensor though...hoping that will be ok.

So this turned out to be quite the expensive project.

$60 for the NikePlus and armband holder

$200 for Nano

$100 for Nike + shoes.

And I told dh I needed anew computer since I can't connect my new Nano to my old one.

:tongue_smilie: Now I'm forced to continue running. :)

See you guys in the a.m.!