Menu

Apologies, but I Must Plug

We have been taking Bravewriter classes for years (almost since Julie began her company), and we are continuing with dd, our 1togo. She is taking the Common App class, and it is splendid. She also took Expository Essay, which we will use as the basis for writing across the curriculum this year, and a lit class, which offered final projects for all levels of writing. We are trying to check all the senior transcript boxes by December, so the spring semester can be math, science, Bravewriter, and books.

We have been taking Bravewriter classes for years (almost since Julie began her company), and we are continuing with dd, our 1togo. She is taking the Common App class, and it is splendid. She also took Expository Essay, which we will use as the basis for writing across the curriculum this year, and a lit class, which offered final projects for all levels of writing. We are trying to finish the senior transcript boxes by December, so the spring semester can be math, science, Bravewriter and books.

Thanks for the plug! My oldest is taking KW Intermediate this fall to prep for Expository Essay this spring. It is really nice to read a positive plug when I am putting down a good chunk of change for each class.