Menu

combining MUS Algebra and Geometry?

TT Algebra did not go over well for our daughter, and so I'd like her to repeat Algebra using MUS.  

She will also be doing MUS Geometry.  As this is her Junior year, time is of the essence.  Since the daily lessons with MUS are somewhat shorter than those of other programs, I would like to try to combine the two maths (or at the very least alternate)

Does anyone know if there is a schedule available for doing this?

Honestly I would recommend just treating them as two separate subjects rather than trying to coordinate schedules. This will be especially relevant if she hits a few lessons that she knows really well in algebra -- she can fly through them and not worry about what it's doing to the geometry schedule. 

Work on both on a daily basis, but separate the time worked on them by a couple of hours to reduce brain fog/overwhelming. 

• Like 2

I agree with Kiana. Treat it as two subjects, no coordination needed.

Geometry is VERY short. 45 min. a day will easily finish it in a year. A second trip through a light algebra program should be quick too. I would do them at different times each day, not one after the other so that they don't mix in her mind.

Geometry does have some Algebra review. You could give it a month's head start - or not.

• Like 1