Menu

I blinked and it happened...she's 8!

My baby girl is 8 today. :( How DOES time travel so fast? She was such a stinker! Now she's a caring little squirt though she's still really full of life and energy. She had a unicorn party with 5 friends. She hasn't had a "big" party in years and she's was bouncing off the walls. She's playing with her new Forest House Playmobil. I'm pooped. Just stopped in to change my sig line and veg out briefly before falling into bed. 8! Unbelievable!

Thanks for listening.

My baby girl is 8 today. :( How DOES time travel so fast? She was such a stinker! Now she's a caring little squirt though she's still really full of life and energy. She had a unicorn party with 5 friends. She hasn't had a "big" party in years and she's was bouncing off the walls. She's playing with her new Forest House Playmobil. I'm pooped. Just stopped in to change my sig line and veg out briefly before falling into bed. 8! Unbelievable!

Thanks for listening.

glitteryourway97d9dc22hm0.gif

I feel your pain. My baby turned 8 in March! :eek:

Thanks Julie!

8 seems so grown up all of a sudden. Don't know why. Maybe it's the missing teeth...dd's still missing all four front ones :001_smile:

Oh, how precious is that?!?

girl-5-7-lying_200194699-001.jpg

Btw, this isn't her daughter, just in case anyone was wondering...I just thought the picture was cute.

8 does make them seem so much bigger! Especially for my baby! Waaaaah!

Aww, thanks guys :001_wub: I needed that. And yes, she does look that toothless...only a little more! If I was on the other computer I could post a pic. Her teeth really are taking a while to come in. Part of that may be the fact that she wiggled them incessantly till they came out. Some of them may NOT have been ready:glare: With the first one she pulled out the dentist asked me if she had knocked a tooth out. I was so confused and said no she yanked it out. He smiled and said it'll be a while before it comes in, it wasn't ready to come out:lol: I think a couple came out at Granny and Papa's this summer 'cause the tooth fairy paid more there;)

It's so good to be able to share this with those who understand! Night all!

Thanks for listening.

My oldest is almost 8....I don't know how time can go that fast....:grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!