Menu

R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Physics...

Do you know if they have samples? I can't see the cover well enough to see the grade levels recommended. We LOVED Chemistry. Earth was so-so. I am curious how much this will be like the others.

Physics is grades 3-6. No samples yet of the physics.

I'm really excited about this.  We did Chemistry this year (for the 2nd time in my house), and I figured I was just going to try ES Physics next year.  Now I can stay with RSO!  I will be pre-buying it this weekend with the sale.  :)

• Like 1

I ordered the Physics and was then sent a sample as a download.   I really liked their Chem and the Physics looks pretty similar.  I haven't used the Biology or Earth Science.   I'm not sure why they don't have a sample of the Physics book on their website.

I've only used their life science and their earth science, though I do have their chemistry for next year. We've enjoyed all of their science curriculums so even though ds is done with physics for this year and it will be a couple of years until we swing back around for the girls, I'll probably pre-order. I'm thinking of picking up another level of HO at the same time.

I'm torn.  We had a great time with Chemistry this year.  I'm not sure whether to go to Biology 2 or Physics now.

If it were me, I'd definitely go with the Physics.  Since the Biology 2 is for 5th through 8th, you could do the Biology 2 the following year.  That way, you have 2 years of Science figured out and you won't miss out on anything.   :001_smile:

• Like 2