Menu

Pony Club Experience

Paula in MS

Does anyone have any experience with this organization?  My daughter is about to go to her first rally, and I'm still not sure what to think.  Some days it is a great educational experience and others it is a drama

fest.   :lol:   So, what has been your experience?  Thanks.

We haven't done pony club but we have done horse 4H, etc.  I would say it totally depends on the leadership and the girls.  I have seen some groups that are really catty and mean, etc. while others are supper supportive of ALL members/ability levels, etc.

We are in our first year of pony club, so not a lot of experience yet.  My DS is one of two boys in the club - this caused some hesitation at the beginning but he went ahead and joined and it's all been fine.  Thankfully, we have found a great group with good leadership and a lot of really nice, friendly, easygoing kids.  A few of the younger girls are a bit dramatic, but they are the minority.  His first rally isn't until this summer, but he did participate in quiz and had a super time.