Menu

Since I can't seem to drop the topic..a poll about Botox etc

Halcyon

Would you/have you??  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever done Botox or fillers?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you answered no to #1, the main reason you HAVEN'T done such things is:

• I don't have the money
    • I have the money but that's not what I choose to spend it on.
    • I am afraid of looking like the Joker
    • I am afraid of the pain.
    • I don't trust any doctor enough.
    • I had a sister/friend/mother do it and she had a bad experience.
    • I don't believe in such things..vanity of vanities, all is vanity!
    • Other: please post below

I have hooded eyes that are starting to affect my vision, so I'm looking at the surgery that way. I think you can have varying degrees of the eyelid life, too, to get a more natural look.

I will likely have this problem. I call it hound dog eyebrow. As we age, the outer brow starts to "fall" causing periferal vision to be obscured. That isn't vain imo. Tho it is a nice plus that afterward a gal can wear eyeshadow again. If she wanted. I tend to not wear it regardless.

For me, I'm mostly a don't fix what isn't broken kind of gal when it comes to doing permanent things to the body or changing the body chemistry. I don't consider wrinkles in and of themselves a sign that something is wrong or broken. Same goes for hair color, but coloring hair doesn't permanently change the body either. Botox isn't permanent, but it is adding a toxin to the body and I wouldn't risk possible side effects of that just bc of wrinkles.

I don't really think about it much wrt to others around me. Mostly bc I never really look at people and wonder about it.

• Like 1