Menu

one more Hewitt ques. Are they still fully operational??

happyWImom

I've been on their website and it only has a 2013-14 course catalog available, and many of the links don't work when you click on them.  I did call them, but it's difficult to speak to anyone, either the receptionist is "busy" or when you finally get through, you have to leave a message for everyone/anyone.  I know they do have a sale going on, so that's why they could be so busy/unavailable, but it makes me nervous, because it seems like a lot of homeschool companies are having problems or are going out of business.  I was hoping to utilize their services, not just purchase curriculum alone.

Good news, Hewitt is still fully operational!  I spoke with someone and she was just lovely & extremely helpful.  The reason their online catalog isn't current is that they have eliminated some of the core curriculum-meaning the non-Hewitt stuff that they had previously listed for the grade pkgs.  Also, they are adding more of their own curriculum and developing more, it just isn't there yet.  I ordered the Lightning Lit. pkg. and am so excited!