Menu

Counselors, Psychologists, life coaches, etc. please answer this 3 question survey

kbpaulie

My son's Lego Robotics team is headed to state and needs some more info.  Can you take a moment to read below and answer 3 questions, please.  If this isn't you, but you know someone in this field, PLEASE forward it on to them.

Thanks!

Our Lego team is tying to survey 100 people with education and/or work experience in the fields of psychology or psychiatry, life coaches, guidance counselors, etc. Basically, anyone who has knowledge of how to help people change their behavior. If this is you, the link below is a REALLY short (3 questions with an additional optional question) survey. Would you please take a minute and help us out by taking the survey?

If this doesn't describe you, could you please forward this to 10 people who would fit into our profile? Or really, anyone who might know someone who works in the field. We have a long way to go to get to our goal, and we need your help. We're headed to the state tournament in two weeks, and we'd like to wow the judges!

Thanks!! :

The survey is here: Habit Formation Survey

t.gif

Habit Formation Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Preview by Yahoo

Thanks,

FLL Team Lego Legion!

What kind of wearable monitors are you talking about?

Fitness?

Blood pressure?

Hearing aids?

Glucose levels?

I am a bit confused.  And yes, I am a licensed counselor.

I passed this on to a couple psychologists I know and they asked the same thing.