Menu

ACT registration question

I see that I can send my son's scores to 4 different schools. I know that he wants to take dual enrollment at an online school, so I'll include that. If he chooses a school that isn't on the list, how do I go about retrieving his scores? I'm assuming there is a fee if I want scores sent at a different time. What if my son wants to attend that school a year or two down the line? Should I send the scores to that school as well? I'm so far out of my comfort zone with all of this college crap.

I see that I can send my son's scores to 4 different schools. I know that he wants to take dual enrollment at an online school, so I'll include that. If he chooses a school that isn't on the list, how do I go about retrieving his scores? I'm assuming there is a fee if I want scores sent at a different time. What if my son wants to attend that school a year or two down the line? Should I send the scores to that school as well? I'm so far out of my comfort zone with all of this college crap.

You can send scores from previous tests for a $12 fee for each score/school. There is a tab in the student's account that lists "tests taken" or something like that, and you would just click on the 'send scores' button under the appropriate test then enter the school code(s) you want them sent to and pay at the end, just like when you registered him for the ACT. It is very easy.

I hear you on the comfort zone thing. I am graduating my youngest this year and it is SO much less stressful than when I was going through all of this with my first. Keep hanging out here & on the college forum (listed above this one) and ask questions. We'll help you get through it. :001_smile: